Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sports Day is over!!

I lost every running event I took part T.T
Im such a loser...lol ^^
I should have go to march past...
Dun go any field events or running events...
I shouldnt go for long jump...
And Sprain my leg...
If I havent done all this...
I might still have a chance staying in bball team....
Haiz...time passes isnt it?
Everything I want to turn back has just pass...
Sigh...
But nvm!!!!
^^
Im going to make sure Im not going to make wrong choices for my life now...
Im going to try to study harder!!! >.<
I will try to attend bball training which all the h/w is holding me back!!!
I will try to get rid of my lazy bones!!!
I will try to work up with Interact which is a lot is coming up!!

Oh ya...30 Hour Famine...I wish I can jaga at night. I always cant sleep during 30 hour Famine. For 2 years!! For crying out loud!!! I attended 30 Hour Famine when i WAS f2 AND f3, I DIDNT EVEN SLEEP!!!! I stay up the whole night listening to songs and look at ppl sleep....lol ^^ I think if anyone wake up to drink water will get scared seeing me staying up late...lol ^^ HANTU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment