Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!! He is Alive!!!

I want to go to the Calvary church thingie!!! Haiz....parents dun let....
How I wish I can folo Deborah....
Probably now she's there...it starts at 8pm
now 7.57pm alr...
haiz....
Im getting use to pray everytimes b4 my meals now....lol
Still...sometimes I pray after I eat...hehex...forgotten
I even thx God for giving me breathe everyday...
Thx Him 4 not taking my life away out of sudden....
I want to dedicate a song to God since I cant go to church...

Only You
How could I live without you
How could I survive
Without your love
Without your heart
You're the one who heals me
Cleanses my heart
And set me free

I'll stand here before you
With my hand lifted up
As I humbly bow at your work at the cross
As you hung there and die you were paying the price
For my life for my life

Only you
Is heavy than the Heaven
Deeper than the sea
All I want is you in my life
No one else
Can satisfied my soul
Make me feel this way
Only you Lord
Only you.....

Mixed

How many times have I broken your heart
But still you forgive
If only I ask
And how many times have you heard me pray
Draw near to me
And everything I need
Is you
My beginning my forever
And everything I need
Is you Is you

Jesus, he can move the mountain
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever, author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
Within your mighty hand
When the oceans cries and thunder roars
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still know You are God

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you
It's all about you Jesus
Im sorry Lord for the things that I've made it
When it's all about you
It's all about you Jesus

So here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that, You're my God
You're all together lovely
All together worthy
All together wonderful to me

How Great, is our God
Sing with me How Great, is our God
And all will see how Great, how Great, is our God

Hosanna, Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest
Hosanna, Hossanna
Hosanna in the highest

Rain down on me
Rain down on me
Here is your presence I am free
Pour down like rain
Come and touch me again
Lord have your presence fall on me

^^

Wish everyone
Happy Easter!!!
Nothing about chocolate eggs...lol....
Easter bunny!!!! >.<>

No comments:

Post a Comment