Thursday, April 30, 2009

A lot to do!!!!

Wa...no school also very tired...
So many things to think...haiz
Interact got LOADS of stuff to do....

List of things I have to think and do:
1. Think of a new design and idea for the coco fusion shirt
2. Think of how the is design of the banner of coco fusion
-other than splat, I dunno wat can relate to coco fusion
3. Think of what is the best food for 30 hour famine to eat at the closing session
-No oily food, plus after famine sure ppl cannot eat much
4. Kid's Carnival which is coming up
- What costume to wear? A teddy bear? Sigh...no idea
5. Go green project
-money how? our own money leh...
-where to find a piece of wood to draw the welcome signboard?
-how to arrange the plants in a nice way?
-are we going to use tyre?
-Where to find fake stuff lyk butterflies and birds to decorate?
-Will the rain wash away the soil of the plants as it is at the blocany?
6. EXAM!!!!
- I dun hav to list this as everyone noe is a lot

Wow, I got praised yesterday during the Interact meeting...lol
It's kinda weird
I never get praised before on my work bcos Im so lazy
You noe why? Cos when joy(person incharge) ask us to write the ideas for 30 hour famine games
I wrote 8
Well, it's not bcos Im rajin, I juz want it to b fun!!!

Im sori if u dun lyk my tagged answer, I'll edit it if u want me to ok? I din reali mean it, juz joking - YS

I want to go to school man!!!
I dun wan to miss my club and society!!!!

Sori sori sori, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment