Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pissed

Yer!!! Why my bro lyk dat one!!!
I typed such a long blog alr about i bcome happy alr ...
Then he go n play his stupid game!!!
Den got the internet error report!!!
All the things I type lost alr!!!!
Waliao!!!!!
I was happy and now..
Im pissed man...
I feel lyk slapping him on face
yer......
urgh!!!!
I cant express my angriness!!!!
Urgh!! uRGH!!!! Urgh!!!!
I feel lyk slamming the basketball!!!
URGH!!!!
You noe how long I took to type about my hapiness?
URGH!!!
STUPID RUNESCAPE!!!
STUPID lil brother!!!!
URGH!!!!!!!!
I guess i'll find another time to type about it.

Im so lazy to retype cos it's super duper long...
I wont retype...
I'll continue where I stop
If interested to noe the upper part...ask me in person
lol ^^

ok...here it is...continue
On Friday, everyone went to the hall for the honour day rehearsal.
Nearly everyone in BM Club is going ( I mean the form 4s)
Our club only got 5 form 5s (4 guy 1 girl)
All f4 went except some(5 person I guess) & 2 f5 went (1 guy 1 gurl)
At first I was the only girl in 5M
quite scary...
Then vcherng accompany me....
He is a nice guy but sometimes is quite annoying
STOP BORROWING STUFF!!!!!
I never talk b4 wif our president and treasurer
quite nice talking wif them
Both of them somemore compete who can touch the ceiling....lol
Our president somemore go around and compete his height
So funny...cos the treasurer say he is shorter than that shorter than this
Then the president want to prove to the treasurer dat he is not dat short
Well, apparently, he is not dat short lah
I dunno how I bcome a judge
Judge who is taller...haha
Of cos is the president taller!!!
But the treasurer is taller than him.....lol...he lost thought
For not being able to be taller than the treasurer...haha
When Khai Yuen come
Vcherng n me was shock!
She is a smarty!!!
She's suppose to b in the hall!!!!
Then Khai Yuen tell us why.
I think she deserve full A lorh...haiz
Vcherng go and tell the president about how smart is Khai Yuen and say dat she should get full A
lol...^^
Me n Khai Yuen started to do homework as all the board members gather at the teacher's table to discuss about our trip wif Mdm. Ewe
The minute I hear "Zoo Negara"
I burst out ' NO!!!!!! NOT ZOO NEGARA AGAIN!!!'
Everyone ther look at me
I feel so embarassed
Then Vcherng n the treasurer ask me wat about Bird Park
I just look at them dunno wat to say....
Then Vcherng want bird park but the treasurer say the place is boring...
I mean bird park is going to be totally boring
Look at birds fly there fly here...very fun meh?
Zoo Negara is so much better than Bird Park
But club's trip is always boring
I have no reasons for rejecting bird park rite?
That's why I kept quiet
Oh you noe wat?
I even tell the treasurer dat I dun dare to talk to him after he say 'hey' to me
It's truth...I dun reali noe why...juz scare
He was lyk...' Why? Izit bcos I'm too tall?'
Then the president come and stand beside me and say, " U rasking her dumb questions lah...Do u expect me to go and ask ppl "am I too short?" when Im short? Look at yourself lah....I stand beside you equals to insulting my myself...' Of cos he is juz joking... And thats why they start jumping to see who can touch the ceiling and competing their heights...haiz
Oh ya, is not dat I dunno the president and the treasurer name
Juz lazy to type...lol
If u want to noe who...ask me...^^ in person, not on cbox pls

I think Sying will undstd this blog better as she is in the same club as me...lol
Wow, after finishing my story, Im happy again...YAY!!!!
Haiz...wanna sleep alr....


^^

=)

XD

Posted on
Sunday
12:51am

-shuen-

No comments:

Post a Comment