Sunday, April 5, 2009

IU Day vs IR Day

Many ppl say IU Day is boring...im sad...he put all our hard work on it....sigh*
They cant blame us...our theme hav a limit choice
We only can choose country..
Various IR Day can choose ANY theme
Their theme is heros.
I like their sketch!! So funny!! ^^
But I think our dance is better than theirs...
dunno leh...ours seems to b more professional..and theirs is fun type one...
IU Day is too serious, I think...dats why everyone so nervous
IR Day seems like everyone in Leo is enjoying instead of afraid that they will do something wrong..they do things according the way they want...dats the best part...
I dun blame Interact...I noe madam wants the best and perfect one only...but this really make us scared and nervous. But still...WE DID IT!!! At least everything go according to plan!! >.<
Poor Leo...their laptop no more battery....but their sovenier is so cool!!! I hope I got one....lol...

My heart and soul are still in the CF Camp!!! Oh my gosh, pls come back my dear soul, pls come back my dear heart...I need both of you in my studies and homework!!!! I even need you for running!!! I fell down on Friday bcos I didnt see ppl in front of me and knock them!!! See wat hav you done to me!!!!

Yay!!! XD Yellow house won for Tug-0f-War!!! We beat blue house!!! Yay!!! Yellow beat blue so easily...Its so funny...Zhuo Wei go and ask ppl in the tug-of-war team to dance banana dance!!! I think dats a distress and victory dance for our yellow house!!!! We kept screaming BANANA! BANANA! Dats wat Zhuo Wei ask us to cheer...lol...so funny! Somemore got background music," WE ARE THE CAMPION MY FRIEND!!! WEEEE KEEP ON FIGHTING TO THE END!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPION, WE ARE THE CAMPION, NO TIME FOR LOSERS, COS WE ARE THE CHAMPIIOONN....OF THE WORLD!!!!!!" So cool!!!! >.< Yellow rocks forever!!!! No matter we win or lose!!! We still always a champion in our heart!!!! XP






Posted on
9.59pm
5 April 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment