Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Forget

Wow...3 post today...haha
I realize everytimes ppl will 4get about me...
I mean...anything happens...I was there but everyone seems to miss me out
Not to be emo or complain.....
I just feel...quite sad about that...
I feel so left out sometimes...
not lyk im going to say it out in school but hey, this is my blog, I can say anything I want right?
I feel so left out sometimes no matter in school, in class on in a blog....juz...left out
I feel lyk Im juz a clown in a circus, my frens come and go..All I do is tell lame jokes and make them laugh, then later when they go out of the circus...they will lyk,"who's the clown again? nvm, who cares? That clown juz make me laugh...thats all i need, the clown is not important." I try to be strong, try to put up a smile on my face everyday in school, but sometimes, deep down in my heart, I want to cry. It seems lyk I cant control my tears these days, I cry a lot...lol...I think Hui Yi or Yon Sheng noe that....haha...I guess Im becoming a crying baby..

Im tired of being a clown now.
I want to make my frens laugh...
but cant I make them remember me in the same time??
It's so pointless typing in front of this flat screen
No one is going to read thought...haha
How pathetic I am
Sad somemore can laugh
Dang...my tears are coming out...
I read a story book also will cry...
wat is wrong wif me man? haiz...
who cares?
I mean who got time to care about me?
Sigh...nvm
I think Im turning myself emo

!!!!

NoNOno!!! Im not emo!!! Shuen Nyin, u R NOT emo. Smile. ^^ Stay strong, as u did....

No comments:

Post a Comment