Saturday, May 2, 2009

I found back old my blog!!!

Hey!!! guess wat? I found back my halfly typed blog!!! The one I'm pissed wif my bro who made the internet error and everything I typed gone!!! The blog actuali saved itself alr....lol ^^ Now u all can read....well, it's an old post tot...:

I've been emo lately...
Weird....
But Im back now!!!
Shuen Nyin the lame gurl is back!!!! CHEER!!!
silence... =.=
Well, I cried on Thursday during break...a bit only ppl keep asking wat happen? wat happen? All I answer is Everthing.
I hate ppl ask me wat happen when Im sad.
It makes me cry. Luckily Becky shoo ppl away n ask them dun ask me dat question.
Thx Becky!!!
When I accompany Jie Yuen go and buy tissue... A prefect( dunno wat name, sori) ask me wat happen...
Dat make me laugh...lol...
So random...I mean, when do prefects cares?
I feel a lot more better when Catherine called out about 20 names during assembly after break
I din feel better bcos the name include me
I feel better bcos Mdm. Norhayati giv 20 of us a sudden project
I feel better bcos I dun hav the time to think the emo stuffs
The project is to make the B block top floor bolcany go NATURAL green.
She separate us into 2 group
My group is:
1. Adrian
2. Ivan
3. Ding Sheng
4. Kenneth
5. Qing Wei
6. Me
7. Khai Yuen
8. Deborah
9. Laura
10. Pei Ji
11. Giselle

NATURAL GREEN means plants rite?
We thought Interact will giv us the money
But u noe wat? We have to use our own one!!! lol ^^
The bolcany is SSSOOOO big!!! We gonna nid a lot of money...
We somemore hav to pass up the perposal on the very nxt day, Adrian is doing it... He's the head of the group...lol
I'm the secretary... Im suppose to write down everything during our meeting...
I really dunno wat is the purpose of this sudden project...
I guess mayb Mrs.Mathews require us to make school greener...but why only 20 person?
If more ppl, we can use a lot more money.... But nvm...
10 ppl can manage... At least I hope....
I get even better when Yon Sheng threaten me to spray water on me by using vcherng's bottle u noe why?
hehe...=)
Cos I found a small stone under my table and throw on him Hit him on the head...lol
U cant blame me!!!
He spray me b4 I throw on him too!!!
Then on...

Ya...dats wer I stop...lol...this blog is continued on the 'Pissed' blog...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment