Friday, May 1, 2009

Celebration

Today is my mum's birthday!!! lol^^
I gave her chocolates and my bro gave her a shirt.....:)
oh...and today we celebrated Mother's day wif my grandmother, aunts n uncles.
I can see all my cuzin's again!!!
Well, we went to a restoran at Selayang...
Guess what??
I saw Jamie!!!!
wow...wat a coincidience!!!
She's having lunch in the same restoran....A lot ppl...
In the restoran room....(we hav a room)
got karaoke...haha...Im the one choosing songs, ALL OF THE SONGS
I choose lyk 95% of Lee Hom songs....3% Fahrenheit(cos there no fahrenheit songs, tsk tsk)
Everyone asking, 'Why all Lee Hom one?'
Then my uncle say,' Wat can u do when the DJ is Lee Hom fans?' lol ^^
Tomorrow is Lee Hom's concert...
I wish I could go...sigh*
Today I feel so weird...
Normally got celebration we got a room and 2 table...
I always sit wif the Yap family which is Vern Kit, Chun Kit, Sher Ryl and Sher Rine...
But today, my grandma ask me to change place cos her table not much ppl...
I dun reali hav the mood tot....
I lyk the Yap family....
The truth is I lyk my Yap's cuzin A LOT.
Espeacially Vern Kit....lol
I get to sit wif him everytimes cos both of us are left-handed...^^
Every other cuzins are afraid of them...they dun dare to talk to them...dunno why...
Everytimes Im the one who talk to them...sometimes Win Nie talk to them too...
Vern Kit reali lyk to check my hp....he always say my hp boring
But still...he lyks to check out...
He almost noe all my hp content...even the parts I dun let ppl see...lol
He in school always very cool one...we hardly even talk to each other...
But he is different outside...
Idun reali talk to him in skul now bcos I hate wat happened to me last time in primary skul when I always stick around wif him...
He is so gud looking >.<>
Why am I keep praising him?...lol ^^
There is also another side of him which no one can imagine....lol...
Im not going to say cos he will kill me....I think....


At night, we went to eat Thai food at Leisure Mall there to celebrate mum's birthday
She loves Thai Food.... XD
And then...
Wat a coincidience...
I saw my cuzin Sher Rine having dinner wif her friends in the same restoran!!!! XP
My bro spot her 1st...
At 1st we tot is someone look lyk her...
We want to take a pic of the person then show my aunt...
My bro decide to go and look...
He went there and stare at her...lol
The restoran auntie ask my bro,' Looking at beautiful girls arh?'
My bro shocked and faster say is his cuzin...hahaha...
Sher Rine didnt spot us until when she want to go back....
She's shocked, too. ^^




Posted on
11.01pm
Friday, 1 May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment