Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday


I'm seriously pissed off whenever my parents and my brother come in to my room and say I'm playing computer.
Whenever I'm just doing my assignments or on fb asking questions, they still say I'm playing.
So annoying -.-

Anyway, I realize I always say things I don't mean it.
Sometimes I tend to say no but inside my heart is the opposite. Or the other way round.
I think I hurt a lot of people by doing so.
Especially my little brother.
I feel so bad.
I'm so scared he might think that I seriously dislike him because I always ask him to get out of my room, when he joke with me I don't laugh, when he want to
show me something cool and I just show him a blank face, etc.
Well, I always treat him like that when I'm frustrated or tired from college.
What made me feel bad is that he listens to me whenever I talk to him and share most of his stuff to me and I'm almost like the opposite.
Forgive me my little brother.
Remember, your sis love you okay?
You're a great brother although sometimes you're such a pain to me :)
At least I know you won't leave me no matter what.

Just watched Rising of the Ape World at e@ Curve just now. My family and I went to Bubba Gump to have dinner before the movie starts. My brother and I ordered a drink which was very cool :D

I love the colour :)














*I want an answer to my question.*

No comments:

Post a Comment