Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mistake

Gosh, the way I say things are so wrong sometimes.
I said " I can't tahan when I get lower score than you and Josephine."
Then I realized that my sentence meant something else which I didn't mean it.
When people hear this, they might think that I'm trying to say that they're not that good and I'm smarter than them.
I didn't mean it that way AT ALL.
What I was trying to say is that I always put them as my opponent.
Someone who I want to challenge my marks with.
I succeeded a few times so I was happy.
But suddenly my marks got lower so I can't tahan myself.
I can't tahan myself as in, why didn't I work harder?
Oh gosh, I hope people don't get whatever I say/said in the wrong way.
I always have this problem.
Whenever I try to explain myself after a mistake I made like this, people just think that I'm just trying to cover up for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment