Sunday, August 7, 2011

I love you dad!!


Gosh, I feel so bad for my dad :(
He gets all the lecturing from my mum for what he bought for us (like new bags, shoes and shirts) and we just enjoy what he bought.
Even worse, I threw tantrum on him today and yesterday.
It's like something I hardly do to him and I just did it 2 days in a row :(
My mum is still giving him lecturing outside the living room.
I feel like going out there and say:
"Stop blaming daddy! It's all our fault. I'll promise that I'll stop asking for things anymore."
I'm so sorry daddy.
I love you!!
Your contact name in my handphone is 'dad-VIP' ever since years ago :)
Forgive me if I didn't pick up your phone because my phone is always on silence.
I'll promise to make you a real nice card.
I'll thank you for what you gave me and how much you love us and I'll apologize for throwing tantrum and gives you trouble.

1 comment: