Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tagged

Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answer, enter yours, and tag twenty people.Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.They have to be real... nothing made up!You must use different answers,You cannot use anyword twice. And you can't use your name for the boy/ girl name question.



1. What is your name : Shuen

2. A four letter word : Sick

3. A boy's name : San Yap

4. A girl's name : Sin Ying

5. An occupation : Surgeon

6. A color : Super blue

7. Something you'll wear : Skirt

8. A food : Sushi

9. A place : Sydney

10. A reason for being late : Sorry, I have no idea Im late...but here I am!! Better than absent rite?
11. Something you'd shout : Screw you xD

12. A movie title : Snakes

13. Something you drink : Soda

14. A musical group : S.H.E

15. An animal : Sunbear

16. A street name : Salamudin (simply create one...lol)

17. A type of car : Suzuki

18. A title of song : Soulja Boy- Kiss me through the phone

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Have u ever been asked out?
Yea, by classmates...x)


2. Where was your default picture been taken?
Anywhere possible!!


3. What is your middle name?
Shuen (the coolest middle name!) =p


4. Your current relationship status?
Single ^^


5. Does your crush like you back?
Hmm...I sure hope so...juz kidding!


6. What is your current mood?
no idea. By reading my tag, can you tell me? XD


7. What color of underwear are you wearing?
Dun want to tell you...muahahaha


8. What color shirt are you wearing?
Im wearing my school uniform rite now, light yellow?


9. Missing something?
Yeap, I miss every moment of my school life =)


10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
I will change everthing that went wrong in my life and world. @.@


11. If you must be an animal one day, what?
Oh shoot!! Wat to choose? hmmm...kitten? or bunny? or puppy?


12. Ever had a near death experience?
Yea, when I was standard 3. I slept in hospital for 11 days without waking up. Bcos of my kidney...eat too much salty and sweet food...hehex....When I wake up after 11 days, I forgot LOT OF THINGS. I EVEN 4GOT HOW TO WRITE!!! But luckily I can still remember my family...=)
Oh, when I wake up, I canit see anything at all, the doctor explain to me why but still I dun get it, all I noe is I cannot see anything about 4 or 5 days. hhehex x) Believe it or not...up to u ^^

13. Something you do a lot?
SLEEP!!!


14. The song stuck in your head?
Teardrops on my guitar x)


15. Who did you copy and paste from?
Sue Ping muahahaha $.$


16. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Jeez...I dunno worh...


17. When was the last time you cried?
On this monday...lol


18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yea. When i was standard 3(b4 I get into hospital) a singing competition...hehex
But i got stage fright!!!


19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
A power that can make the whole world happy and find peace


20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
looks then personality....Personality bad, then the looks no use alr =p


21. What do you usually order from starbucks?
Chocolate blended ^^


22. What's your biggest secret?
Want to know? Let me trust u 1st, then I'll tell u XD


23. Favorite color?
Purple and blue. =)


24. Do you still watch kiddie movies or tv shows?
Yea!!!! They are sssoooo cute!!!


25. What's on your walls?
Paint? lol


26. What are you?
a normal teenage girl =)


27. Do you speak any other language?
Yea


28. What's your favorite smell?
No idea...^^


29. Describe your life in one word.
Confuse


30. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Nope.


31. What are you thinking about right now?
Going back to school again and have fun with my friends. Faster finish my Interact things. A lot... =)


33. What should you be doing?
Do my homework!!! Muahahaha


34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Hmmm....dun wan to tell....hehex


35. How often do u talk to God?
everyday ^^


36. Do you like working in the yard?
I dun have a yard, so....I have no idea.


37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Dunno leh....


38. Do you act differently around the person you like?
I think I will suddenly hyper one....lol...so I think...yea =)


39. What is your natural hair color?
Black


40. Who was the last person to make you cry?
my mum

No comments:

Post a Comment